Have an excellent art sense and able to convert it into creating entrancing visuals? The Banuba team wants you! We are currently looking for an experienced VFX Artist to contribute to our state-of-the-art projects.
What You Will Do:
• Collaborate with the technical and artistic teams to create a wide range of mind-blowing and immersive FX;
• Generate particle systems and shaders with both our own and third-party tools;
• Create textures and other required assets for VFX;
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and optimise visuals;
• Produce realistic and high-quality art in line with mobile industry standards.
• Portfolio proving a robust proficiency in VFX;
• Exceptional understanding of After Effects;
• Prior experience in modeling and texturing toolsets (Photoshop, Maya, Cinema4D);
• Ability to dissect and analyse references to translate them into FX while remaining consistent with the required art style;
• Good sense of art aesthetics (composition, colour theory, lighting, etc.);
• Up-to-date knowledge of limitations and expectations of mobile hardware;
• Strong communication, organisational and time management skills.
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of volumetrics/fluid dynamics simulation software (FumeFX, Houdini, Afterburn, etc.);
• Experience with shipped title, demonstrating particle effects;
• Experience with scripting and/or animation.
• Team of professionals;
• Highly qualified management team;
• Office in the A-class business center;
• English language courses, health insurance, paid parking;
• Following regulations of the Labour Law of the Republic of Belarus;
• 100% official pay.
Please contact us: email email@example.com